As with so many bathrooms, this one has great bones. It just needed a fresh face.
We kept the tub, cabinets and woodwork.
Many upgrades have been made:
- New shower, tub and sink fixtures
- New tile flooring
- Faux painted and textured walls
- Updated light fixtures (not pictured)
- New shower tile and tub surround
This is a full bathroom remodel that we had lots of fun with.
As you might imagine a large project like this one involves good communication and rapport between remodeler and client. We work with the client to get them just what the want.
This project features:
- New tile floor, shower pan and walls, tub apron and tub surround
- New air-jet whirlpool tub
- New countertops
- Frameless glass enclosure
- Brushed Nickle fixtures
- Fresh paint on the walls, trim and cabinets
As you can see, the end result was nothing short of fantastic!
This particular bathroom was old, and although it was in decent shape, it had an cold feeling to it. The stark white walls and fixtures did not create an inviting atmosphere and there was no real contrast in the colors.
We worked with our client to create an inviting space that fit her tastes and preferences. Because the tub, toilet, cabinets and countertop were in good shape we kept them.
The new design features:
- Textured and faux painted walls replace the wallpaper. The warm beige color is used to accent the new tile and warm the room up.
- Frameless glass sliding doors and bronze fixtures give an elegant flare to the room
- Hard wearing porcelain tile that resembles stone gives the room an authentic look, along with a richness that was lacking in the previous glossy whit tiles.
- A new light fixture, mirror and shelf are in keeping with the new style and colors.
This shower was in need of a remodel. It had lived it’s life and served it’s purpose and now was ready to be reborn.
Sticking with a white color scheme doesn’t mean that you can’t add a little pizazz.
- An extruded tile border with floral details
- A handy corner shelf to hold bottles
- Glimmering Brass fixtures
- 8 x 10 glossy tiles
This is another complete bathroom remodel that we did for a client a few years back. Enjoy the pictures.
When remodeling your home, don’t overlook the small rooms. As you can see, this little powder bath makes a big impact in a small amount of space.
The best story I have every heard about a bathroom remodel relates to this tiny room. One of the homeowner’s friends related that when he sits in his bathroom at home he closes his eyes and imagines he is in this room!
Take a peek and see why.