We love laminate floors and you might too!
Laminate has several advantages over hardwood:
- Installation is less complicated therefore it is faster and more economical
- More scratch resistant, perfect for people with pets and kids
- Often requires less floor leveling than wood
- Installation can be completed in less time, so you can have your house back sooner
- Many laminate floors look as good as wood
Is this floor made of laminate or real hardwood? These days it can be hard to tell.
This floor is a premium laminate with beveled edges and a “hand scraped” finish. It looks great and wears better than real hardwoods.
These rooms feature quality flooring with a traditional look.
As with many laminate floors this installation was more economical then a similar floor made from hardwood. Because it is a floating floor and is not glued down, installation costs are decreased. The finished look is very close to real wood at a fraction of the cost.
If you have kids or pets, you may want to give serious consideration to a quality laminate floor.